lowest temptrature on a graphic card?

Robbin Cuellar

Honorable
Oct 7, 2013
hi... what's the lowest LOAD temprature on a craphic card? its not a specific graphic card just any craphic card... because my friend said that a graphic card cant have under 30° and i said yes it can... and he said to me to find proof.... but ill i can find is "tests" on graphic cards.... and all i want to find is: what's the lowest LOAD temprature a graphic card can have.

(load temprature: when you play a game on high quality)

you can email this mail: robbin_97@live.se

This is a "depends" question. What video card and using what cooling and are you talking about C or F temps? A low power card under load with a high end liquid cooler will probably end up in that range, although I have not seen anyone that set this up and measured the temps.

A good water cooled system with a gaming video card ends up at about 40C.

If you are talking about 30F, that's bellow freezing, I don't think even a liquid nitrogen cooler will keep a video card at the freezing level when in use.

Pete_the_Puma

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
This is a very strange question...

It basically depends on where you are.

The LOWEST temp a GPU can have is dependent on room temperature... So in a very theoretical gaming room somewhere in the arctic you could get a GPU under load that is at 5-10 degrees Celcius... provided the surrounding air is at -30 or whatever.