data transfer speed is too slow

zasadz_9

Honorable
Oct 6, 2013
hi there, i recently build a new pc with i3 3210, 8gb ddr3 1333mhz dynet, zotac gt610 2gb synergy edition, 1 TB WD SATA hdd, for some days my disk data transfer speed is to slow its even not increasing above 2mbps, its so irritating me because i expect a better data transfer speed with an i3 processor with 8 gb ram, why its happening please help me, and second thing that i am not also having high performance gaming experience, please help me.

Hi and welcome to Tom's Forum.

1) The data transfer speed depends 90% of your HDD and the specifications of it as well as the data type that you are transferring. So, what RPM is that HDD?

2) What gaming experience are you waiting for? What games? Because with a dual core CPU and a GT 610 you can't wait run BF3 at max settings.

+1^ that CPU and video card (especially the video card) is not good for gaming. If you list system specs, power supply and case type, PC brand and model #, we could suggest something to upgrade.

The GT 610 you have is ranked 365 out of video cards, a gaming card should be ranked in the 100s for a low end one.