The "new" AMD GPU's coming out vs Nvidia

So do you guys think we should even be bothered with the 800-series next year? Seeing as AMD once again are not even trying against their competition? First intel and now Nvidia...

I am of mind to hold out with my 600-series until the 900's come out in 2015... if my tech can survive that long, I really hope they do. With the consoles being old tech I believe I can get away with it for 16 more months....

What about you guys? Give me your opinions about this?

I am not a fanboy of anything in fact I have always made turns with Ati/ AMD Radeon then Nvidia.

Usually Asus Nvidia because they are smexy, but now I am inclined to stay with Nvidia and not even look at the competition...

is this a good thing or bad thing? Will this cause the market to stay innovative or stagnate and just come out with minor updates similar to what happened to Apple & the iPhone...

let the discussion ...BEGIN!
1 answer Last reply
More about amd gpu coming nvidia
  1. As nothing is known about Maxwell or its performance it's far too early to say whether it will be worth getting or not, I am hoping for something good though as I'd really like to replace this 7790.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia AMD Graphics GPUs Graphics Cards Radeon