SLI build problem: No GPU detected

Angrinarwhal

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
Hello, I am setting up a SLI build right now and am having some problems as you can see, im going to list my parts first then get on with the explanation.
fx6100
msi gtx 760x2
GA-990FXA-UD3
RX-1000AE psu
and 8g gskill ram 1866mhz

Basically what is happening is that I power on my PC and both everything apears to be running, cpu cooler runs, both gpu's have their fans spinning, everything seems to power up as expected.
But for some reason my computer doesnt recognize that I have any GPUs attatched to the computer.
They dont show up in the nvidia control panel, nor do they in the device manager
If you have any ideas as to what i should try i would greatly appreciate it

Angrinarwhal

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
The monitor is connected to the gpu in the first PCI slot, which is also set up as the initial one in the bios. I havent played any games because neither gpus are being utilized at all because they arent showing up, they only power on and have fans spinning
Edit: missread you tiny, thought you asked if i was getting bottlenecking

Well, your PSU is not the best quality. Generally Raidmax makes junk, but this is gold certified, and as long as the certification isn't fake, it should be alright.

You have the GPUs connected with the power cables right?

Angrinarwhal

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
i know the psu isnt the best, but it was listed on nvidias certified list so that shouldnt be the problem, and the GPUs are both connected with 8+6 PCI-E power cords