Razer Naga Hex started double clicking in less than 2 years

1096bimu

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
complains and stuff
I don't think I want to keep it because it has serious comfort issues with my little finger, there is no rest for the little finger and a slightly wrong posture will make my little finger sore like hell.

While the six thumb buttons are great, they're actually not useful as gaming buttons, I use them more for things like refresh, page up ,forward and back, that sorts of stuff. because when I'm busy clicking things I can't hope to push the correct button with the same hand.

And the new Razor Synapse thing is just horrible, I don't ever use my stuff on another computer and I don't want this "cloud" BS. What's wrong with the good old on-board memory?

I'm looking for a replacement, and I think there are much more gaming mice than there used to be and it is making me dizzy. Every manufacturer is making this stuff now days. Keeping these simple, I'll use point form:

• Wired only, I hate batteries, unless it's the same price as wired.
    No more Razor Synapse BS
    DPI doesn't matter but 3200+ (on-the fly changing is also useless for me)
    Mechanical extra buttons. Can't tolerate the rubber buttons no more after the Naga Hex
    switches that hopefully last more than 2 years

For now I am looking at these models:

• G500 (not enough buttons?)
    G700 (why no wired version? why do I need wireless?)
    R.A.T transformer stuff (fancy but how well does it perform?)
    Sensei RAW (never used a ring finger button before? does it work?)

I am open to other models/brands that did not have a history on gaming peripherals like Gigabyte, Crosshair, Cooler Master....

FastGunna

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
How many buttons are you looking for? I would not recommend the R.A.T. because it is a mad catz product. I have never owned a good madcatz product and have had plenty of bad ones, they are on my personal blacklist, alongside roxio.