Jun 4, 2011
Here's my specs:

Operating System:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP2
CPU:
AMD Athlon II X3 440
Rana 45nm Technology
RAM:
4.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard:
Emaxx Technologies, Inc EMX-MCP61D3-iCafe (CPU 1)
Graphics:
1024MB ATI Radeon HD 5670 (Sapphire/PCPartner)
Hard Drives:
466GB Seagate ST500DM0 02-1BD142 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)
149GB Seagate ST316021 5AS SCSI Disk Device (SATA)

I'm only gonna sell my CPU but I'm open to suggestions. The reason for selling is I'm gonna switch to console gaming, particularly the playstation 4. I have an LG 20EN43 20inch computer monitor, I can buy the needed parts to use that monitor for the ps4. I'm fed up maintaining my computer all the time. I just want to play games when I get home. I appreciate help with the pricing, thank you! :)

Solution
If you are doing anything more than turning on your PC and gaming when you want, then your PC wasnt built right to begin with. Maintaining a PC isnt hard work nor is it something you have to do more than 2 or 3 times a year. That said, your PC is worth about $150 used. Maybe $200. Its not powerful at all and isnt built for gaming to begin with. Enjoy your console.
If you are doing anything more than turning on your PC and gaming when you want, then your PC wasnt built right to begin with. Maintaining a PC isnt hard work nor is it something you have to do more than 2 or 3 times a year. That said, your PC is worth about $150 used. Maybe $200. Its not powerful at all and isnt built for gaming to begin with. Enjoy your console.

Solution
There shouldn't be anything to maintain. Anyway, that's an old computer and I think vrumor is pretty closewith the $150. A 20 inch monitor is probably 1680x1050 so I wouldn't expect more than $50 for that. $200 altogether or less. Also, I thought Windows 7 only had SP1?

USAFRet

Titan
I agree, maybe $200.

However:
"Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP2"

There is no such thing. And as very, very few people would actually pay the extra price for Win7Ultimate....is this a legal copy that you can sell?

bayonet14

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2011

Well in my country this is worth around 200-300. You see, people here and myself don't buy a beast of a PC. As long at it can run games with good fps, it's good to go. If you don't have a monster PC doesn't mean it's weak. I don't care if it's not powerful enough. I'm just in this for the games. That's why I'm buying a console. Thanks

alexnj

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
But that wasn't that much better then a ps3 to begin with...no need to get defensive, if you knew what it was worth why ask us?