Looking For a Good Desk, Chair and Keyboard

Neeliyo

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
Hey,

I am looking to buy a new keyboard desk and chair for my new setup. For the keyboard I am looking for a back-lit mechanical keyboard with mx browns. For the the desk something simple without any drawers and in the shape of a rectangle or one for a corner. Lastly I am looking for a leather office chair. I really don't like anything from ikea and rather buy it online.

Keyboard: $100
Chair: $150 - $200
Desk: $150 - 200

Thank you so much.

Don't bump posts. - G

MorkS

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
For your keyboard...I have a Microsoft Sidewinder x4 and love it. Costs around $50.

For a chair...this isn't the answer you're looking for, but I'd suggest a Herman Miller chair (I have a Mirra chair). Way over your budget but literally the best computer/office chair I have ever used. I took the plunge a few years ago and wouldn't hesitate to tell people to splurge on it. Especially if you spend a lot of time in your chair.

Neeliyo

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012

I like the x4 however, it's not mechanical. D:
I was thinking of getting the CM storm quickfire pro. As for the chair it way to expensive. But thanks for the suggestion.

Neeliyo

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012

I actually really like that keyboard because of the wrist rest, but why is the brown version like $40 more?