Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

This Power supply will fit and work great with the next pc?

Last response: in Components
Share
October 11, 2013 1:39:41 PM

seasonic ss12 600ht active will fit in Nxzt phantom 410? and gigabyte gtx 780 will fix in too?

but seasonic ss12 600ht active will work great with this system?

I5 4570 3.2 ghz
gigabyte gtx 780 OC
nzxt Respire T20 CPU
nzxt phantom 410 ( include fan controll )
3 led fans two normall
7200 RPM HDD
Optic driver
5 usb always conect


Thanks and sorry for bad english im from israel ":) 
a c 128 ) Power supply
October 11, 2013 2:01:33 PM

It should work quite well in there
October 14, 2013 10:40:37 AM

C12Friedman said:
It should work quite well in there


1000000000% percent !!!!????
Related resources
a c 128 ) Power supply
October 14, 2013 10:45:12 AM

oh yeah, SeaSonic makes excellent PSU's
October 15, 2013 2:32:14 AM

C12Friedman said:
oh yeah, SeaSonic makes excellent PSU's


But you sure that is will work fine with this PC?
The PSU is 3 years old...
a c 128 ) Power supply
October 15, 2013 9:34:26 AM

At three years, the ability to put out a full 600W may no longer be there but as I pointed out, you have a fine PSU and there should be no issues running it for a few more years. Typically the warning sign of a good PSU wearing out is the PSU's fan will start getting loud as the PSU needs to work harder to supply the current needed. When your PSU starts getting annoyingly loud and cleaning doesn't help, then look to change it soon.
October 16, 2013 12:11:24 PM

C12Friedman said:
At three years, the ability to put out a full 600W may no longer be there but as I pointed out, you have a fine PSU and there should be no issues running it for a few more years. Typically the warning sign of a good PSU wearing out is the PSU's fan will start getting loud as the PSU needs to work harder to supply the current needed. When your PSU starts getting annoyingly loud and cleaning doesn't help, then look to change it soon.

Thanks.
But my pc wont burn and the hardware dont get damange immediately?
a c 128 ) Power supply
October 16, 2013 12:37:39 PM

I guess if you are real concerned there you could buy another PSU but I personally don't see the need
October 16, 2013 12:48:04 PM

C12Friedman said:
I guess if you are real concerned there you could buy another PSU but I personally don't see the need


Can you please show me the caculate you did?
Of each hardware
That will be great.
a c 128 ) Power supply
October 16, 2013 1:16:55 PM

Here's your energy usage by components
CPU = 84W
GPU = 375W absolute maximum, (GTX 780 ~250W)
RAM = 3W per module
Mobo = ~50W up to 80W
HDD = 10W each
Fans = 5-10W each

I'd put you at ~450-475W with all components running full bore at the same time (an unlikely scenario)
USB is accounted for in the motherboard power consumption
October 17, 2013 4:42:01 AM

C12Friedman said:
Here's your energy usage by components
CPU = 84W
GPU = 375W absolute maximum, (GTX 780 ~250W)
RAM = 3W per module
Mobo = ~50W up to 80W
HDD = 10W each
Fans = 5-10W each

I'd put you at ~450-475W with all components running full bore at the same time (an unlikely scenario)
USB is accounted for in the motherboard power consumption


First thing!
Thanks a lot for your time.
Seconed thing so from this caculate i realy dont a new PSU great so thanks and the pc is good? like realy good? should i chenge the mother board Gigabyte GA-b87M d3h?
a c 128 ) Power supply
October 17, 2013 9:50:15 AM

There may be a few things that could be changed.
An aftermarket CPU cooler shouldn't be needed with that CPU, the stock HSF that comes with the CPU should be fine. It can help as far as noise levels though.
If possible, I'd look to add an SSD for OS/Boot drive (80GB+) as it will make the system seem more responsive overall
The Gigabyte GA-b87M d3h is a popular motherboard and should function well

Note: if you want to overclock your computer (can be helpful in some games), the i5-4570 should be changed to an i5-4670k and the motherboard should feature the Z87 chipset. I only add that because of the many threads I've come across that ask how to overclock a locked (non-k) CPU...
!