Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I have some talking bout my kids n myself in a bad way n want to press chrages how can i get her deleted post

  • Apps
Last response: in Apps General Discussion
October 11, 2013 10:06:46 PM

My own cousin is talking crap bout me and my kids they were sexually assulated n she is sayin bad things bout it on fb n she deleted them i want to file charges but cant cause she delted her post can u please help me please

More about : talking bout kids bad press chrages deleted post

October 14, 2013 3:14:17 PM

You need to contact support on facebook not here.