Intel Motherboard Bios wont save settings !

Hi there am trying to make some changes in my bios -- But the problem occurs is when i try to save changes -- my bios wont save it isn't that sad ? Maybe you tech guys can help me out !
4 answers Last reply
More about intel motherboard bios wont save settings
  1. You're hitting F10 right? Not just exiting out. And do some settings stick and others dont or does not one of the settings stick?
  2. Nitro192 said:
    You're hitting F10 right? Not just exiting out. And do some settings stick and others dont or does not one of the settings stick?

Okay power turns on i press f2 i make couple of changes .. in which 1 change is saved and one isn't i press f10 and save changes but not all changes are accepted ! and early days it used to highlight in yellow color that changes are been done -- it doesn't highlight anymore !
  3. Which setting isn't sticking? If it's just a basic feature then a CMOS reset should fix the problem. If you're trying to overclock and it's not sticking then that's different.
  4. I am trying to change my boot option i want to boot CD first but it boots hard disk first ..
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards BIOS Intel