Sign in with
Your question

Blue Screen Problem

Last response: in CPUs
October 12, 2013 4:19:01 AM

Hi guys,

I am struggling with a problem here : this morning when I turned on my pc, the monitor didn't turned on, he stayed on stand by and I thought that might be from the graphic card. I tried again without doing anything and it worked. I guessed that :"well, who knows, everyone has bad days" .

After 10 minutes the blue screen appeared and I have restared the PC, Then again, after 5 minutes, same story .

When I tried to turn on again, it wasn't possible and on the motherboard (EVGA SR-x) the code was 67 , which means "67 - CPU DXE initialization (CPU module specific)"

I have searched on some website and some people pulled out the usb from the mouse. I did the same and it worked, I have started with "windows startup repair" and it worked, for a couple of minutes.

And now I have again that code (67) :(  . Can somebody help me to fix this ?

More about : blue screen problem

October 17, 2013 1:09:36 PM

When you get the blue screen, what is the STOP code? Should be near the bottom and starts with 0x00....
October 17, 2013 1:40:38 PM

Thanks for the answer. The STOP code was very long and when the blue screen appeared, the resolution decreased very much and it was impossible to read the entire code.
I have fix it like this :

I have 68GB rram, and I pulled out 4 sticks (32 GB rram) and then the computer started without freezing. I have reinstalled Windows and put the rram dimms back and now everything is fine :)  .

!