Sign in with
Your question

.windows 8 doesnt turn on

Tags:
  • Windows 8
  • Computers
Last response: in Windows 8
October 12, 2013 12:55:24 PM

When i try to turn on my computer running windows 8 it doesnt turn on .. It continues until welcome screen and thereafter it show to me a black page where i only can move the mouse up and down and cannot execute any program. It shows to me just a black page without anything on it.. Plz help me with this problem

More about : windows doesnt turn

a b * Windows 8
October 12, 2013 5:16:00 PM

Try booting into Safe mode, if that works run Malwarebytes
October 12, 2013 11:55:02 PM

Clevi said:
When i try to turn on my computer running windows 8 it doesnt turn on .. It continues until welcome screen and thereafter it show to me a black page where i only can move the mouse up and down and cannot execute any program. It shows to me just a black page without anything on it.. Plz help me with this problem

If you have the original DVD or USB with the install file, you can plug it in-put it into your drive. Go to your BIOS to boot from your USB device or DVD drive, and go choose your language, press next-on the bottom left will be repair. Click it, and then try to Repair with Automatic Repairs. If that doesn't work, you can run the command promt and try sfc /scannow. If you can't you might have to refresh or restore which'll be a better choice if you can.
Hoep it works :) 
Related resources
!