iPhone 5S Users Reporting "Blue Screen of Death" Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny. I haven't had a BSOD on my Win7 machines in ages, I think the problem is contagious, LOL. It went from Windows to iOS.
What makes this even funnier is that it was Apple who used to make fun of BSODs in their 'commercials'. Who's laughing now?
Oh, the irony...Priceless.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
at least iphone owner don't wait 10 years for a software update....also they have less crapware on their phones unlike Android and Windows smartphones

meowmix44

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
Its just a glitch! Dont worry, our iPhone has a newly implemented feature to fix all BSoDs. It will take use a month to fix this and cost only 89.99 for the new feature to be turned on.

-Apple

qlum

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2013
While it is true that the average bsod is a minor annoyance at worst it still is enough to get the average apple user to run around screaming.

meowmix44

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013

You can pay NOW to get early access to the extraordinary, ground breaking, revolutionary iOS 7 update! Hurry, limited sales!

-Apple

bombebomb

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
You guys need to quit trash talking Iphone's. You all just didn't know you needed a BSOD till apple told you, you did. That time has come, everyone embrace the BSOD!

The Greater Good

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010

Gooooood Gooooooood. Let the butthurt flow through you!

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Hey ...anybody else see 'Z', 'Y', and 'D' buttons on thier screen? I have no idea what they mean. They use to have meaning to me. All I want to do is vote up, down, or quote another user.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
Apple comes out with updates and iPhones get ZERO day updates with fixes.
Android, oh, you know wait 6-12 months if you're lucky your phone isn't older than 8 months. Oh the wait is because your manufacturer doesn't want to do an update, then your carrier needs to take their sweet time. Plus each will add its bloatware.

Rebuttal : But wait, I can go learn, spend hours of research and time, void my warranty and do it myself, yes this is a really viable option, considering only 1% of Android users actually do this...

It's no where near as bad as the Windows phones that randomly restarted and had other problems. Apple's software releases on mobile since 2007 have been stellar with very few minor problems.

my old iPhone 4 still gets security and bug fixes well over 3 years of purchase straight from Apple on zero days. Plus the update is a major OS version. Tell me which Android phone has this level of support from their manufacturer after 3 years? Just gave it to my Mom and she loves it, she's coming from a Samsung phone..

Status
Not open for further replies.