Watch dogs uplay editions: Digital deluxe and exclusive edition

ro0415

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
(first of all im not english) I was searching the web for different watch dogs edition to buy for the pc, and i found the watch dogs uplay exclusive edition (for pc, ps3, ps4, xbox 1, xbox 360 and it would be sendt in the mail to you as a physicla object).

It had a good price and had a fear bit of extra content. I then downloaded uplay on my pc (even though i didnt have to) and i was just about to preorder it when i saw a other edition of watch dogs that was not listed on the watch dogs website. It was called watch dogs uplay digital deluxe edition (just for pc and was a electronic download). The prise of the two editions were the same (whitout shipment for the exclusive edition), but they had different content. The exclusive edition contained:

X 5 single player packs:

Pre-order at Uplay Shop, and get the most pre-order content bonus!

Untouchables single player pack:
A nod to Chicago’s infamous 1920s criminal world.
Rewards: Tommy gun + 1920s Chicago outfit.

Cyberpunk single player pack:
The visual incarnation of a cyberpunk.
Rewards: cyberpunk gun (a powerful one-handed weapon) + cyberpunk skin.

Blume Agent single player pack
The visual incarnation of a blume agent.
Rewards: Blume outfit + Weapon boost: less recoil on shots.

DedSec Shadow single player pack:
Rewards : Dedsec outfit + hacking boost: add 1 battery slot.

Club Justice single player pack:
Rewards: Chicago South Club skin + driving boost: more hit points to vehicles.

Physical Content:

Exclusive Steelbook™

Digital Content:

Palace Pack: A police raid is planned on the luxury palace of an Internet mogul. His impressive databanks have intimate details on thousands of people…including Aiden Pearce. Break inside, wipe the hard drives and escape before the raid begins.
Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission)
INVESTIGATION BONUS: Unlock more investigative opportunities inside the network databanks.
ATM HACK BOOST: Boost your cash rewards when hacking bank

Signature Shot: A biometrics weapon has been smuggled into Chicago for a captain of the Black Viceroys gang. The weapon only works with the first person who holds the gun. Breach a stronghold, steal the package and be the first to hold the weapon.
Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission):
BLACK VICEROYS GANG COLOURS OUTFIT
BIOMETRIC ASSAULT RIFLE

Breakthrough Pack: A secret gathering is underway. The Chicago Club is negotiating power with Corporate CEOs. The Club has hired scramblers to block surveillance devices. Drive around the city to find the scramblers and take them out. Retrieve all names from the meeting and upload their images to the world.
Rewards (Unlocked upon completion of the ULC mission)
VEHICLE EXPERT PERK: Get free vehicles from your Underground Car Contact and earn discounts on select cars.

The digital deluxe edition contained (unable to copy):

Purchase Watch_Dogs Deluxe Edition now and receive the following bonus items:

DedSec Shadow pack:
Rewards : Dedsec outfit
Perk: hacking boost: add 1 battery slot.

Blume Agent pack:
Rewards: Blume outfit
Perk: Weapon boost: less recoil on shots.

Club Justice pack:
Rewards: Chicago South Club skin
Perk: driving boost: more hit points to vehicles.

BREATHROUGH Mission (dont know why it sais breathrough instead of breaktrough as it sais in the exclusive pack because they seem as just the same):
*15 minutes additional gameplay
*reward: -veichle expert
*perk: -get free vehicles from your underground car contact and earn discounts on selected cars

SIGNATURE SHOT Mission:
*20 minutes additional gameplay
*reward: -black viceroys gang colors outfit
-biometric assault rifle

PALACE Mission:
*20 minutes additional gameplay
*rewards: -investigation bonus: unloack more investigation oppertunities inside the network databanks
-atm hack boost: boost your cash rewards when hacking bank accounts

And here comes the part that i found wierdest

Sony exclusive content:
*60 min of additional gameplay - 4 exclusive missions
*a unique dedsec white hat hacker suit unlocked upon completion of the missions
*hacking boost (add 1 battery slot)
*a deeper knowlege of dedsec, an important faction in the watch_dogs universe.

i found the sony exclusive content wierd because sony is a console creator and doesnt have very much to do with pc gaming. remember the uplay site said that this pack (digital deluxe) was only for pc. And when i searched for the digital deluxe edition on the net i found nothing exept some sites that took me to uplay. And when i shearched for watch dogs sony exlusicve content all that came up was: sony will have exclusive content for the ps3 and ps4. it said nothing about the pc. So i guess what i am asking is: which edition should i go for? the deluxe edition is an electronic download so its no shipment to pay for. I would also like to have comfirmed that you actually get the sony exclusive content and the 4 exclusive missions that it contains, plus the 3 missions that were in both the packs. Thanks for advance and sorry for a very long text. :)

Don't...

Bump posts

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/283384-33-read-first