Hey guys going to buy a new gaming laptop... Nvidia 740m ... i7-4800 vs i7-4900 ... hp envy vs tell me other brands please

ilovecomps

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
the stats are
4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4900MQ Processor
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M Graphics with 2048MB of dedicated video memory
8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
15.6-inch diagonal Full HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1920x1080)
Touch screen
5.62 lb

also thinking about buying the 17 inch but if i get the i7-4900 it bumps me up to $1500!! but if i just get the i7-4800 it is cheaper for me to get the 17 inch!!. does any one know how big of a difference it would make??

I think the gpu seems a little weak but the cpu is hella strong ... All the other competitors say 750m or 760m but have the bare minimum of i7- 4700.
This is the Hp envy... it also has touch screen which is nice ... I was wondering does any one know of a computer similar to this but has better stats ... I am new to this ... I would also app. if some one told me how well this gpu does and what its role is esp. would like to know if I can play a lot of games on medium to low with okay fps. ... I know the cpu is good but in gaming will that make a difference?? Once again thanks ... this is a huge decision for me any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ilovecomps

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013

Never heard of these brands ... I am not sure if I can trust them plus they give SHITT battery life and are super heavy ... I am not going to go from a gt to a gtx for just about 7 hours less of better life and several more pounds ... also the processor upgrades are super expensive ... and some of the other computers I looked at had gtx but had really bad processors ... so I would rather just go with them ... thanks for trying to help though :)