Monitor shuts off when Pc booting.

Sosriko

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
I use my pc for about 6 years. And now suddenly when pc is booting monitor is shutting off. I searched internet for the problem on the net and some said the dust can be the problem or the graphic card. I cleaned the everything, tried my monitor with a laptop and it was ok. Now when i try to use with my pc it's not turning on again. Unless i disconnect the dvi cable and reconnect it after the pc boots.So now everytime i turn on my pc i have to disconnect the dvi cable and plug it back after the boot. Please someone save me from this weird problem.

My pc is a AMD Athlon 64X2 5000+ 2,6GHZ, graphics card is an Radeon X1600 and monitor is an Philips 200W

G

thats really weird, try everything,try clear cmos, go to bios .make your mouse or keyboard as a power boot.

Sosriko

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
Sorry for the late reply. My monitor has an input selection between dvi and analog and thats it. but my problem now changes. When booting if i do not turn on the monitor and wait for the windows password screen everything works without any problem. But if i try to turn on my monitor before or during the booting, monitor shuts off and i need to restart without the dvi cable connected. I work it somehow but i really go nuts for not understanding what the hell 'causes this problem.