Help me select a router out of these 4

pinkfraud

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
I know these threads get kinda old for you guys, so I'm going to be short and to the point.
-Need router to cover 2000 sq ft. house with 2 floors.
-Basic usage (browsing only, no gaming)
-Internet speed limited to 200kb/s download speed.
-2 devices connected to it max at a time with maybe 1 or 2 smartphones.

Narrowed it down to these:
http://www.flipkart.com/router/compare?ids=RTRD9TC4N7HWBFPF,RTRDGGQ754BDWH7U,RTRD3UCYMNHKABVS,RTRD4KY4UNGYCZFG

I know about the ac standard and stuff but I don't think I need the technology for another couple of years now since Internet sucks here.

Thanks in advance for the help guys!

RealBeast

Titan
Do you need the DSL modem? The TP-Link and D-Link include a DSL modem.

If you already have a modem buy one of the Cisco Linksys -- the E900 and E1200 will perform the same, so I would get the less expensive.

Half Life

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
As spotted in the earlier post, your selection includes 2 modem routers and 2 non-modem routers. Why?

Any D-link under Rs. 2000/- is good. Any more is just a waste of money for your connection speed. And I assume you provided the URL only for comparison purposes. Cause you can find the same device from a brick and mortar store at 25%off compared with that site.

Is your ISP by any chance BSNL? Have you considered cable/DSL/private internet providers? I have a dlink modem router that I had when I used their service and I regret engaging with them.