Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

What's a great site to custom build a gaming laptop?

Tags:
  • Laptops
  • Gaming
  • Build
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
October 15, 2013 8:09:35 PM

I think Main Gear looks good. Anyone have a better site.

More about : great site custom build gaming laptop

a b 4 Gaming
October 15, 2013 8:12:31 PM

um whats your budget on your laptop?
October 15, 2013 8:28:56 PM

Im saving up like 3 grand
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
October 16, 2013 12:19:04 AM

No need to...hold on 1 second try this one they build some of the best gaming laptops around.

Link

Additional Information

I do hope this answer helps. Please also remember to pick the best solution that answers your question correctly, so that others may learn from your thread. Thank you for your time, and have a good day/night.
October 16, 2013 4:39:11 AM

ddbtkd456 said:
No need to...hold on 1 second try this one they build some of the best gaming laptops around.

Link

Additional Information

I do hope this answer helps. Please also remember to pick the best solution that answers your question correctly, so that others may learn from your thread. Thank you for your time, and have a good day/night.

Thanks man I'll check it out.
October 16, 2013 7:27:28 AM

Does dell allow complete customization?
October 16, 2013 7:49:00 AM

I just wish they had more options.
a b 4 Gaming
October 16, 2013 9:01:10 AM

No and actually I don't know of any site without severely over paying that allows complete customization for any laptop. This is rare most people who want specific things in laptops will build a desktop. Laptops are meant to be used as they are bought.
October 17, 2013 1:15:21 AM

drziegler said:
I think Main Gear looks good. Anyone have a better site.

Use this website:
www.pcpartpicker.com

It lets you chose from a variety of sites, and checks for the compatibility between the parts u chose and also calculates the total wattage and price. (it automatically saves your build to your computer forever)

October 17, 2013 3:50:32 AM

Unfortunately, OP is looking for a laptop, so pcpartpicker can't be used. With a budget of $3000, I personally would buy a gaming desktop and a laptop for moving around and light gaming. Could probably get a respectable gaming desktop(if willing to build), plus a decent laptop.
October 17, 2013 6:25:42 AM

What I really want is a laptop because of portability because im going to college in the next year and I would take it to all my classes too.
October 17, 2013 6:55:38 AM

I see, then I would make battery life and portability a top priority. Look into Razor Blade http://www.razerzone.com/
Not customizable but hey...
October 17, 2013 8:05:46 AM

Alright I'll look into it thank you.
January 25, 2014 8:17:13 PM

Hi,

Search up Aorus X7 on google. Its 2800 for the best version. It's not custom built (well you can customize it) but it's the best gaming laptop out there. It is also thinner than Razer. The best I've seen so far.