Where can i get Cheap monitors

mcdonh

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
for $50 all you can really get is an ancient and terrible monitor or maybe something on ebay, if you don't want/can't find I suggest you save up ;)

brightside

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
Craigslist IF you live in a bigger city, or just 'borrow' one from your office? lol.
If you don't want something really high quality or very big, Walmart has monitors.

cat1092

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2009
I haven't seen one at that price at WalMart. Prices starts at $88 there (in my area) for the NEC brand. It's not too late for layaway if you see one you want. They have Samsung ones for around $130 & up.

My suggestion is to go to a store where second hand items are available, or simply save for a new monitor. The positive of a new monitor is having a warranty for 1-2 years. Most places that sells previously owned items has only a non-DOA warranty at best, so if buying at such a place, carry a computer (a notebook if possible) to make sure it works.

I'm currently saving for a better one myself, one with a Display Port connection, 2 HDMI's & 1 DVD-D port (to use for 3 computers). Newegg has one such monitor available, in the ASUS brand.

$50 isn't going to buy a new monitor, unless it's something that was found still in the box in an office storage closet somewhere & forgotten about, or not needed. Even so, it'll be VGA at best.

Cat