Is Outletpc.com a good site?

Sk8ergeke6656

Honorable
Oct 17, 2013
Just wondering if its safe to purchase items from the site. Also, it says that it doesnt charge tax to anywhere other than Nevada. But if the state I live in (California) demands the company to pay use tax, will Outletpc charge the customer use tax that the state demands? Has anyone bought any items from Outletpc.com? Forgive me if I put it in the wrong category...

I lived about 3 miles from Outlet until last year. I bought a lot of stuff from them (at the store) and never once had an issue. My kids have also used them via online at my suggestion and also have never had a problem.

I absolutely recommend these guys - they have been great.

Mark

kayper

Reputable
Oct 10, 2014
I would not recommend outletpc.com to anyone. I recently went through hell with these people lying and BS'ing me for weeks about my shipments and eventually had to demand my money back for my items that they never shipped and claimed they had.... twice.

Obelisk_Starwind

Reputable
Mar 16, 2015
i would not get anything from them you can go to newegg and get the same items for cheap and get a real money rebate if it has one from them. they dont give money rebates and if you have rebates to use with them you can only use one per transaction so really it is a promo code not a rebate.