Solved

FS PNY nVidia GTX 760 $190 (new)

Hello,

Trying again, if I missed a term or condition please let me know so I can correct it.

My friend and roommate purchased a new Digital Storm gaming rig, but as a birthday present I am going to upgrade his GPU for BF4 (he only has 1 PCIe slot).

This is a PNY nVidia GTX 760 that was used for initial setup/initial reformat. The card is since removed from the system and his new one is on the way.

The price is non negotiable, shipping up to $12 included.

The card will be shipped via USPS/UPS Insured and with Tracking. Please see pics below to confirm.

Also, this card comes with Batman Arkham Origins for free

2 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about pny nvidia gtx 760 190
  1. Thanks for updating the post to stay within the guidelines. And again, good luck with the sale!
  2. Best answer
    oscyjack said:
    Hello,

Trying again, if I missed a term or condition please let me know so I can correct it.

My friend and roommate purchased a new Digital Storm gaming rig, but as a birthday present I am going to upgrade his GPU for BF4 (he only has 1 PCIe slot).

This is a PNY nVidia GTX 760 that was used for initial setup/initial reformat. The card is since removed from the system and his new one is on the way.

The price is non negotiable, shipping up to $12 included.

The card will be shipped via USPS/UPS Insured and with Tracking. Please see pics below to confirm.

Also, this card comes with Batman Arkham Origins for free

Ill buy it for sure, 100% shipping to 49006?
Ask a new question

Read More

PNY Gtx Hot Deals Nvidia