Sign in with
Your question
Solved

FS PNY nVidia GTX 760 $190 (new)

Last response: in Deals
October 17, 2013 8:25:22 AM

Hello,

Trying again, if I missed a term or condition please let me know so I can correct it.

My friend and roommate purchased a new Digital Storm gaming rig, but as a birthday present I am going to upgrade his GPU for BF4 (he only has 1 PCIe slot).

This is a PNY nVidia GTX 760 that was used for initial setup/initial reformat. The card is since removed from the system and his new one is on the way.

The price is non negotiable, shipping up to $12 included.

The card will be shipped via USPS/UPS Insured and with Tracking. Please see pics below to confirm.

Also, this card comes with Batman Arkham Origins for free

More about : pny nvidia gtx 760 190

a c 87 Î Nvidia
October 18, 2013 1:19:46 AM

Thanks for updating the post to stay within the guidelines. And again, good luck with the sale!
m
l

Best solution

October 22, 2013 10:10:54 AM

oscyjack said:
Hello,

Trying again, if I missed a term or condition please let me know so I can correct it.

My friend and roommate purchased a new Digital Storm gaming rig, but as a birthday present I am going to upgrade his GPU for BF4 (he only has 1 PCIe slot).

This is a PNY nVidia GTX 760 that was used for initial setup/initial reformat. The card is since removed from the system and his new one is on the way.

The price is non negotiable, shipping up to $12 included.

The card will be shipped via USPS/UPS Insured and with Tracking. Please see pics below to confirm.

Also, this card comes with Batman Arkham Origins for free

Ill buy it for sure, 100% shipping to 49006?
!