Toms hardware (British/American?)

frankieonpcin1080p

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
So I was recently browsing the forums and I came across to interesting threads;1.System picks Sweepstake, 2.Builder Marathon sweepstake. Found out both were doing giveaways of a computer system or parts.Went to sign-up. Found out it's limited to 'RESIDENTS OF THE USA'...
Is Tom's Hardware British or American? Because I find the matter of fact that I can't enter into a competition that may or may not allow me to actual have something better than the Dell PC I can only afford.

Yes our sneaky French overlords have invaded and are plotting to put McQuailburgers on the menu at McDonalds, and French sticks in Tony Romas.

Le Hooters will have an afternoon review of cancan dancers ...

Waiters will all have a napkin, and the obligatory moustache...

Customer Service will include some abuse ...

Art may make a comeback ...

:)

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
You received your answer it is an American website.Members all over the world you have here.

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
Actually the French admins and moderators are already preparing a revolution ... a REAL revolution, not a Steve Jobs one.
But I guess the moderators Aussies / Kiwis / yankees / tea drinkers can join us if they want to shout BoM's head off.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Who cares this is a good site to belong to.

I could care less. I just thought it was funny that a moderator hijacked a thread. See my sign to the left there? Carry on with the fun.

PS: I have been here since the beginning in 1996, I know it is a good site to be a member of. :)

News and Leisure is not so serious a place and we encourage people to have a bit of fun.

We also keep oldmangamer down here tethered to a post ...

:)