Special Data Recovery Service - Which One Should I choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muaz Hassan

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
I recently sent my inaccessible hard drive to rapid data recovery, the hard drive has no physical damage so I sent it to the cheapest service. When rapid data received the hard drive they said the diagnosis would be within 48 hours but instead its been more than a week and they still haven't replied. Anyway, after reading lots of review on rapid data I realized that almost every single review was negative, some even wanting their money back for damaging their hard drive even more. When I finished my research I asked for the hard drive back and now I have it intact thankfully; so the question is, can anyone recommend any good data recovery services that are trusted and know what there doing, but at the same time not ridiculously expensive like £300. BTW it must be in the UK and I would prefer if you used the service yourself rather than just looking up reviews.

Thanks.

If you want good, trusted, AND reliable then prepare to pay for it. Quality data recovery ain't cheap, if it is then it isn't any good. £300 (~$485) would be about right. Also bear in mind that even for that amount there are never any guarantees of recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.