Corsair Obsidian 750D or Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Window?

Which one do you like?
Looks, Features, support. Whats better for the price? Is one bad and good in a way? Cons and pros? Let us see who likes the new 750D or the slightly Old Fractal R4! and over all everything!

Thanks!
6 answers Last reply
More about corsair obsidian 750d fractal design define black pearl window
  1. It kind of depends, do you need a full-tower or mid-tower. Both are decent choices but I would get the 750D for upgradability
  2. patrick47018 said:
    It kind of depends, do you need a full-tower or mid-tower. Both are decent choices but I would get the 750D for upgradability

But the Fractal fits most stuff so yeah. Please vote on the poll if you choose the 750D, then pick it.
  3. I would go for the 750D just for the sheer thought that you will have plenty of upgrading space in the future. They both are excellent cases, but I sway towards Corsair for some reason, now if you're going to be mounting multiple fans or you don't want it to be a complete eye sore, go for the R4 since it already has that fan controller built in and it is 60$ cheaper.
  4. Gangster1293 said:
    I would go for the 750D just for the sheer thought that you will have plenty of upgrading space in the future. They both are excellent cases, but I sway towards Corsair for some reason, now if you're going to be mounting multiple fans or you don't want it to be a complete eye sore, go for the R4 since it already has that fan controller built in and it is 60$ cheaper.

Ok well please pick it in the poll thing above :) Yeah i will add another 2 fans so the 750d will have a total of 5.
  5. Already voted ^_^
  6. Gangster1293 said:
    Already voted ^_^

sorry. Doesnt show up for me :( Cant see any votes.

Thanks for voting though!
Ask a new question

Read More

Cases 750D 900d Fractal Design Corsair Pearl Components Obsidian