Thinking of Upgrading my Asus G75VW

EndGamerGuy

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
Hey forums, I was just wondering about some things concerning upgrading my Asus notebook. I have had it for a few months and it is much more powerful than my last laptop (thank god) but it sometimes struggles to play some games on medium graphics so I have been thinking of maybe upgrading a few things, like instead of using two hdd's maybe taking one out and replacing it with an ssd drive instead to improve performance. The SSD that I've been thinking of getting is this one here http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX46045 , and also I've been thinking of maybe upgrading my Graphics card at some point but I'am not sure as to which one/ones would be compatible with my laptop and if they would give me better performance or not. Also I thought about maybe upgrading my RAM but since I already have 8 a lot of people have said that more wouldn't make that much of a difference, so I'm kind of on the fence as to whether or not I should get more RAM. Thoughts and Opinions with a few facts here and there would be appreciated :D thanks for reading.

EndGamerGuy

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
If anyone is wondering I checked out my SATA configuration and my Maximum SATA Mode is G3/SATA600, so I'm pretty sure I should be able to get that drive and swap it out with one of my HDD's without a problem, but some thoughts would be nice as this is my first time doing/thinking of doing anything like this.

TRENDING THREADS