Building my first computer ^_^!! (Think I have what I want)

KirbyFriggenRules

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013
Hey!!!
This is my first post on this site, and I hate being the guy who asks for opinions about something that has been published 100 times..
But I think I need help.

This is my first time building my own PC.
It is going to be used for video editing, gaming, lots of gaming, and of course hd streaming and music and such(duh).

I want to be able to have a non issue with games while running fraps, whether it is Bf4,Skyrim,Guild Wars2,or any new games coming out. To be smooth all the way around on recording.

I am ordering parts that are on good sales right now, I will put a **** if I have bought it already, but if it is not up to par let me know will get the rest! I want it under $1300 pref. Hope I can build a monster with the budget.

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K

CPU cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 612 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Mother board: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Video Card

Case: Corsair 500R White ATX Mid
Tower Case ****

Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified *****

Optical Drive:Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer *****

As you can see I already have my case, OD, OS, and power supply. All were on good deals before I bought them.

Do my things click together well? Are there others that click together better and cheaper?

P.S.
I have my monitor, keyboard, monitor already. I will get a SSD when Black Friday shows me what they got this year.
As for the rest... I can't wait that long.^_^

Sorry for the long post. Hope someone can give me some expert advice!!!!!

Solution
Well, you didn't give us prices to go on, but just from the parts you've chosen this machine will run very well and have no problems with what you're wanting to do. If those parts fit in your budget, go for it, it'll be a sweet rig.

Jaxem

Honorable
Well, you didn't give us prices to go on, but just from the parts you've chosen this machine will run very well and have no problems with what you're wanting to do. If those parts fit in your budget, go for it, it'll be a sweet rig.

Solution

KirbyFriggenRules

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013

Ahhh! I noticed that :p. Thanks for the advice! I am extremely excited to get my paycheck now!.

The total will come to $1275.40

But with the sales I got my Tower (normally listed as $140) for $70, and my power supply (normally listed as $150) for $70
So now just hoping I can get one or two more things on my list cheaper.

KirbyFriggenRules

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013

I may do it in the future, not going to do it right off the bat though. The price was too good to ignore! I wanted to make sure my baby would be fully fed without any issues. 750w is good, but the sale was on the 850w and I went for it!y