Computer Isn't Receiving a Video Signal.

tsidhu8791

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
Hi, so basically I have recently customized my P.C about a month ago. It use to work fine but now sometimes the monitor displays that it isn't receiving a digital signal.After rebooting the computer at least 6- 7 times the windows boot screen appears and it starts to work. On a side note the computer still works when their is no digital signal because I can hear the windows loading sound on my headphones. I tried to switch HDMI and Monitor with no luck. Another weird thing is that if I move my monitor or Hdmi cable the no data signal sign also comes up and if I place my monitor back at the same exact position the signal comes back on. I have also checked my task manager and saw that Asus UEFI is always failing during boot up but I have a Asrock Motherboard. The possible errors I can think of could be my drivers, bios or that the hdmi slot on my graphics card is broken but I am a newbie when it comes to computer repair and installation so I don't want to try anything which will mess up my computer.
(ALL fans,hardrive and dvd reader work)

CPU- Haswell 4670k
Power Supply- Corsair Gamers Edition
Motherboard- Asrock Extreme 4
GPU- Radeon 7850
R.A.M- Corsair Vengance 8gb

tsidhu8791

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
Hi, thank you for the suggestions but after 3 hours of trying different tweaks I found that the problem was in the graphics card. the Hdmi input of the graphics card is messed as the VGA input works.