Nvidia Releases Massive OTA Update for Shield Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowmix44

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
Hmmmmmmm. I will never buy a shield anyway... Dont have the time for it, I'd rather game on at least 1080P on a real monitor and keyboard plus a mouse.

wussupi83

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
^^i agree, the Shield definitely has a niche, just not sure who is in it :p... Road warriors, family men whose familys beg them to spend more time on the couch than at the computer and kids with a lot of money to throw around? ...not saying the concept isn't cool... This is the closest step forward toward future high end PC like cloud gaming that I've seen brought to market (which it doesn't need to be said still needs a lot of other pieces in play first) or a means to make our mobile operating systems viable gaming platforms...Just saying, as a PC gamer, in my mind it doesn't yet fit with the traditional PC gamers who I think are the most aware of what this device is...it will be interesting to see how it does.

rokit

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
*spills the tea* they still play with that thing? But, but didn't they say they don't like consoles and not interested in anything other than PC, they ...they lied =(

IM0001

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
My shield is fantastic for playing the Controller Enabled PC titles anywhere in my house. If I want to play some Awesomenauts on the toilet, by golly I can and I will enjoy it.

robob0g

Honorable
Oct 29, 2013
As a gamer, a road warrior, and a family man whose family would prefer to see him occasionally, the Shield has been the perfect fit for me. It's definitely not for everyone, but the device itself is great, and is exactly what I wanted. I personally don't understand all the bashing the device seems to get on these threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.