Sign in with
Your question

Cooler Master N300 MOD Suggestions Need Help

Last response: in Components
October 29, 2013 3:23:28 AM

Hello guys, i'm new to this forum, i really need some help with my Chasis, it's Cooler Master N300 window type, any suggestions guys? i'm aiming for a black and blue color theme it's because of the led power color is in blue, Thanks for those who can suggest. You can see my specs in my profile (i think). Your help is really appreciated. It's my first time with a desktop and to mod one. Cheers :D 
October 31, 2013 12:28:39 PM

Hello fatfingers25,

If your looking to light up the case then i would suggest looking at our Jetflo or Sickleflow blue LED fans.

I'm not able to see you system specs under your profile so would you mind posting them in the thread?

November 4, 2013 9:42:32 PM

CM-Patrick said:
Hello fatfingers25,

If your looking to light up the case then i would suggest looking at our Jetflo or Sickleflow blue LED fans.

I'm not able to see you system specs under your profile so would you mind posting them in the thread?

Hello CM-Patrick,
My bad about my profile, i'll set it now for my specs, in the meantime, this is my desktop specs.

CHASIS: Cooler Master N300 Windows Type
PROCESSOR: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA 650ti Boost OC Edition
RAM: G.Skills 8GB 1 Stick 1600 mhz
MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P
CPU COOLING: Cooler Master Seidon 120M
HDD: 1 TB Wester Digital Blue
KEYBOARD AND MICE/MOUSE: GENERIC (A4TECH Brands) Gonna upgrade soon
MONITOR: AOC E2259SWDN 22" LED.

Thank you so much for answering in my thread, do you have any suggestions on how to have a good airflow inside n300? also, how to DIY dust filter in N300, i know there is a built-it dust filter in the front part of the chasis, i just want to put some in the right and back side of the chasis to prevent accumulation of dusts.
I really appreciate for your reply.
Related resources
November 5, 2013 12:53:45 PM

Hello fatfingers25,

The N300 can have good airflow but it does not come with all fans installed. I would suggest having both the Front and right side 120mm fans installed as intake fans. Then installing two more 120mm fans it the top as exhaust fans.

We do not sell dust filters for the case but you can purchase universal 120mm dust filters if you would like.
http://www.frozencpu.com/search.html?mv_profile=keyword...

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
November 15, 2013 7:29:42 AM

CM-Patrick said:
Hello Night Owl,

The N300 can have good airflow but it does not come with all fans installed. I would suggest having both the Front and right side 120mm fans installed as intake fans. Then installing two more 120mm fans it the top as exhaust fans.

We do not sell dust filters for the case but you can purchase universal 120mm dust filters if you would like.
http://www.frozencpu.com/search.html?mv_profile=keyword...

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Hi CM Patrick, thanks for the reply, i reside in the philippines and i am having issues in ordering online. Anyway thanks for the tips, it helps me a lot to think about my air cooling in my n300. any other suggestions aside from air cooling? what LCS do you prefer for my GPU?
November 15, 2013 9:48:22 AM

Hello fatfingers25,

We do not have specific liquid coolers for graphics cards at this time.

The two options that we offer are the Eisberg and the Glacer. Both these cooler can be expanded to cool both the CPU and GPU. In order to do this you would need to purchase additional parts to expand the loop such as tubing, fittings, and the correct GPU water block for your graphics card.

Please let me know if you have any more questions

November 30, 2013 11:11:16 PM

WOW! I am really new at this, in regards to loop( i think this one is the part where the liquid flow, if i'm right?) , the tubing, fittings, water block are the things that i don't have any idea.. can you explain to me what roles do they do for LCS? thank you so much for taking so much time in my thread. Sorry for the very later reply.
December 2, 2013 10:04:00 AM

Dear fatfingers25,

I apologize for the late reply. Both these coolers are expandable so you can purchase a GPU water block, fittings, and extra tubing separately to expand the cooler. You should be able to purchase these extra parts from any online retailer that focuses on water cooling such as www.frozencpu.com or www.overclockers.co.uk.

Eisberg 240L
Glacer 240L

Please let me know if you have any more questions
December 21, 2013 8:47:17 PM

Hello there CM-Patrick, sorry for a very late reply, i've been doing some digging on the internet and i've discovered that i can put a 240mm radiator in my chasis, i was wondering, should i put my radiator in the right panel, or the top side of my chasis? in regards to my GPU, i have really no clue on how to make a LCS on it, i am too afraid to try because i can't afford another GPU at the moment. I've seen many different kinds of LCS that have color in it, can i customize my own if i have any to any color that i want? what should i use? sorry for the many questions. I've been stuck in just putting led fans such as DeepCool Blue led( my motif is BLUE hehe), i did not buy Coolermaster though it's better and has a good RPM, i've learned about RPM from you btw. Though i lack funds at the moment, what mods do you recommend at my current state? should i post a picture of it here? Or maybe i can explain it in plain text?. Thank you for your efforts in helping me with my demands. Hopefully we can coordinate in something good in the near future.
December 23, 2013 8:56:17 PM

thank you for your answer cm-patrick. I don't have the resources yet to implement these. Maybe next year if i have some extras. i need to learn on how to add LCS to my gpu though. I don't know how.
!