NASCAR®_PINBALL_Pics_Up

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

It's not much but more playfield pictures will be coming.....looks and
plays GRRRRRREAT!! Jackaroo

NASCAR® PINBALL www.pinballsales.com

http://www.pinballsales.com/asp/product.asp?recorprod=&product=366&cat=&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

It has no flippers!

That thing behind the flippers must be some kind of kickout? Ball lock
thing? What's that big truck in the back and the goofy looking car in
the middle? Can't the stuff look like real stuff? The cabinet looks
ok although Stern apparently didn't get any real driver's cars.

Jack@pinballsales.com wrote:
> It's not much but more playfield pictures will be coming.....looks and
> plays GRRRRRREAT!! Jackaroo
>
> NASCAR® PINBALL www.pinballsales.com
>
> http://www.pinballsales.com/asp/product.asp?recorprod=&product=366&cat=&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

I wouldn't buy one just because it has a picture of Rusty Wallace's car
on there.

Miller Lite - South African piss in a can.

What is it with Stern and toy trucks on the playfield?!? That's two
pins in a row, and this one looks like a big cereal box...

Otherwise, it looks pretty good overall.

h_h

I heard Stern eliminated the flippers since thier games play the same
either way. LOL

-Tom

twilightzonepinball Jun 28, 9:13 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "twilightzonepinball" <tomwi...@aol.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: 28 Jun 2005 18:13:40 -0700
Subject: Re: NASCAR® PINBALL Pics Up
original | Report Abuse

I heard Stern eliminated the flippers since thier games play the same
either way. LOL

-Tom

ok, time to get back to your pinball arts and crafts and leave the
pinball discussions to people who actually play the games and don't
deface them.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

That thing under the flippers looks like some kind of track. It looks
like it goes all the way around the field. Look how high it pushes the
flippers up the field. I bet a ball does some kind of looping thing,
like HS2. That could be real COOL!!!!

h_h

twilightzonepinball Jun 28, 9:37 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "twilightzonepinball" <tomwi...@aol.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: 28 Jun 2005 18:37:22 -0700
original | Report Abuse

How long you been playing pinball?

-Tom

for as long as i can remember...

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Pinball news seems to have more pictures and also describes the Getaway
style race track that goes around the playfield. -Mike

"heckheck" <jsurf@heckheck.com> wrote in message
> That thing under the flippers looks like some kind of track. It looks
> like it goes all the way around the field. Look how high it pushes the
> flippers up the field. I bet a ball does some kind of looping thing,
> like HS2. That could be real COOL!!!!
>
> h_h

Something else to add is that in foreign markets there will be a Grand Prix
version. I think this is a bold step for them. -Mike
"heckheck" <jsurf@heckheck.com> wrote in message
> That thing under the flippers looks like some kind of track. It looks
> like it goes all the way around the field. Look how high it pushes the
> flippers up the field. I bet a ball does some kind of looping thing,
> like HS2. That could be real COOL!!!!
>
> h_h

here here!

Koz Pinlicious wrote:
> twilightzonepinball Jun 28, 9:13 pm show options
>
> Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
> From: "twilightzonepinball" <tomwi...@aol.com> - Find messages by this
> author
> Date: 28 Jun 2005 18:13:40 -0700
> Subject: Re: NASCAR® PINBALL Pics Up
> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Report Abuse
>
> I heard Stern eliminated the flippers since thier games play the same
> either way. LOL
>

> -Tom
>
> ok, time to get back to your pinball arts and crafts and leave the
> pinball discussions to people who actually play the games and don't
> deface them.
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

LOL!

--
Fred
TX

"KME" <daveycat2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1120008919.608772.219860@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Looks like Pat succumb to the power of the fan

woz

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

I hope Stern decide to install the flippers in the production version :)

Woz

"Woz" <adara_wmNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in

> I hope Stern decide to install the flippers in the production version
> :)

And the flipper buttons! :)

ronnie

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2001

The flippers look like gaurd rails!

"TheKorn" <TheKorn@TheKorn.Net> wrote in message
> "Woz" <adara_wmNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
> > I hope Stern decide to install the flippers in the production version
> > :)
>
> And the flipper buttons! :)

The new system includes a neural interface and laser flippers. No need
for either...

John!

TheKorn wrote:
> "Woz" <adara_wmNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

>>I hope Stern decide to install the flippers in the production version
>>:)
>

> And the flipper buttons! :)

So the translite has Miller Lite but the side art says Rusty? I'm sure
sponsor rights may have something to do with it but with all the young
drivers they pick one that is retiring and one that's not far behind :(
Greg
<AubHtr@aol.com> wrote in message
>I wouldn't buy one just because it has a picture of Rusty Wallace's car
> on there.
>
> Miller Lite - South African piss in a can.

Carl Edwards would have been a good choice.
he's our hometown racer.
Dan

Wolfe39 wrote:
> So the translite has Miller Lite but the side art says Rusty? I'm sure
> sponsor rights may have something to do with it but with all the young
> drivers they pick one that is retiring and one that's not far behind :(
> Greg
> <AubHtr@aol.com> wrote in message
>
>>I wouldn't buy one just because it has a picture of Rusty Wallace's car
>>on there.
>>
>>Miller Lite - South African piss in a can.

Hmmm.

* The playfield does not look finished in that photo (beyond the obvious
things like missing flippers and raw guts showing).

* The "truck hauler" looks absolutely horrible. Like Elvis' motel taken to a
whole new level of clunk. Someone think of a mod for this QUICK!

* The track loop sounds cool.

* For my home I'd really prefer generic Grand Prix branding over Nascar.

From an appearance standpoint only, a bit undecided on this one... love the
idea of the track loop though.

- Daniel

"Daniel Tonks" <dtonks@sunstormADD-DOT-COM> wrote in message
> Hmmm.
>
> * The playfield does not look finished in that photo (beyond the obvious
> things like missing flippers and raw guts showing).
>
> * The "truck hauler" looks absolutely horrible. Like Elvis' motel taken to
> whole new level of clunk. Someone think of a mod for this QUICK!
>
> * The track loop sounds cool.
>
> * For my home I'd really prefer generic Grand Prix branding over Nascar.
>
> From an appearance standpoint only, a bit undecided on this one... love
the
> idea of the track loop though.

Incidentally, here's a playfield blowup that may be easier to deal with than
the somewhat distorted one:

http://www.sunstorm.com/stuff/nascar.jpg

- Daniel

It's LOTR with a race track around it ;).

For a Fan it looks interesting.

-c