Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Three UK Giving Free Rides On Harley Davidsons This Week

Last response: in News comments
October 30, 2013 9:47:53 AM

Thats because Harley is recognized the world over as thee bike that bikers ride. and I AM FIRST
Score
October 30, 2013 10:33:00 AM

Triumphs aren't that comfortable for the passengers.
Score
October 30, 2013 1:22:13 PM

I'll stick to my Buell Ulysses, people know not to ask for rides from a known death machine.
Score
October 31, 2013 5:20:47 AM

cool promo, not a harley fan myself, but they are more comfortable for passangers than my ducati. i will say when i get older i will probably be riding either a self made chopper built from a ducati or just bite the bullet and get a harley they are nice to ride and several of my friends have them, much mroe comfortable but not as fast i know it is a tradeoff but ... well maybe when i'm like 40 so over a decade to make that call
Score
October 31, 2013 5:20:53 AM

cool promo, not a harley fan myself, but they are more comfortable for passangers than my ducati. i will say when i get older i will probably be riding either a self made chopper built from a ducati or just bite the bullet and get a harley they are nice to ride and several of my friends have them, much mroe comfortable but not as fast i know it is a tradeoff but ... well maybe when i'm like 40 so over a decade to make that call
Score
!