Looking for a Gaming build for around 1500

A_Su

Honorable
Nov 2, 2013
Approximate Purchase Date: one week to three weeks (max)
Budget Range: (1200-1600) After Taxes and Rebates
System Usage (Gaming, Internet, and movies)
Buying a monitor (Yes)
Need to Buy OS (Yes)
Preferred Website for Parts (http://www.memoryexpress.com - Unfortunately, I don't have the talent to buy parts separately and put the computer together. So I most likely will have to bring a build to them for assembly.)
Parts Preference (Intel)
Overclocking Maybe
SLI or Crossfire; No
Monitor Resolution; 1280X1024 to 1600x1200
Additional Comments; Quiet PC if Possible, I wish to play X Rebirth on full settings if possible as well. Empire Total War and Shogun.

Why am I upgrading; Bought a good gaming computer 12 years ago, and it has lasted extremely well unto this day, but after a long drought of not being able to play games (college) I wish to get back into the gaming scene.

In addition, here is a list of parts that I have chosen based off some research off of Tom's Hardware.

Processor; Core™ i5-4670 Processor, 3.40GHz w/ 6MB Cache
Motherboard: Z87-C w/ Dual DDR3 1600, 7.1 Audio, Gigabit Lan, CrossFireX
Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro M II 720W Power Supply
Memory:Kingston HyperX red 8GB DDR3-1600MHz CL10 DIMM
Hard Drive:Samsung 840 Pro Series Solid State Drive, SATA III, 256GB
Video Card: eVGA GeForce GTX 760 SuperClocked 4GB PCI-E w/ ACX Cooling, Dual DVI, HDMI,
Optical Drive: Asus 24x DVD-RW Drive, SATA, OEM, Black
Keyboard:Gigabyte Luxury Multimedia Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech M500 Corded Mouse
Monitor: Asus VS207T-P 19.5in Widescreen LED LCD w/ DVI, D-Sub, Stereo Speakers

All help, critique, and suggestions would be greatly, and kindly appreciated. Thank you!

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
That will make a good build, would suggest changing the single DIMM 8GB to 2x4GB to get the extra performance from dual channel, maybe the GSkill Snipers in 1600/9

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231416

and if you want to extend the life of the rig (sort of) might up the CPU to the K model - 4670K (about $10) and the mobo to the Asus Z87-A, then even if not wanting to OC now, can ppretty easily OC it in the future, i.e. with that combo can generally go straight to 4 GHz, with just a change of the multiplier