Closed

Koolance Also Launches a Radeon R9-290X Water Block

Koolance has announced that it will be releasing a water block for the R9 290X graphics card from AMD.

Koolance Also Launches a Radeon R9-290X Water Block : Read more
10 answers Last reply
More about koolance launches radeon 290x water block
  1. I would love to see what sort of performance you can coax out of a 290X with a water block, especially in crossfire where heat was a major problem
  2. Waiting for Heatkiller blocks then i pull the trigger on a pair of R9-290x's
  3. Linus at LinusTechTips said at release of 290x that he already had a waterblock ordered from Koolance, I'm sure he will have a video of its performance compared to a watercooled 780 in the coming couple of days.
  4. Now all you need to do is find a 290X to put the water block on, LOL. Amazing, the continued overwhelming demand for this card.
  5. Now there's two. Quick do a comparison test.
  6. It's a wonder to me why every card rated at 200W and above doesn't come with a factory-installed waterblock. At least as an optional upgrade.
  7. Any guesses as to how much it may cost?
  8. Pics or it didn't happen.
  9. Bought one of these blocks and I went from 75c full load to 35c full load. This block does an amazing job for cooling the card.
  10. I snagged a pair of Sapphire r9 290x cards on Newegg last week (got really lucky) -- they just arrived in the mail today. Woohoo! I'm having a tough time finding the water blocks though. Out of stock everywhere (both Koolance and EK brands). I checked all the resellers listed on the Koolance website. No dice. (backorder/ETA is 12/27/13 through Koolance).
Ask a new question