Get components on cyber monday or black friday?

xIce52

Honorable
Sep 22, 2013
Hello everyone, ive been into some thoughts lately. On newegg, what deals are better? The black friday deals or cyber monday deals? Im looking for the best discounts available, so i need to know if i should buy it on black friday OR cyber monday. Thanks!

Solution
There is no way to answer this question. Best advice is if you see something you need on sale on BF buy it, they are not going to sale the same items 3 days later at a lower price. Ideally you want the best deals, but any discount is better than no discount so don't be afraid to buy early.

MD1987

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
IIRC they are doing Black November so it's probably just best to make a wishlist of the items you want and keep checking for sales and combo deals. :D

xIce52

Honorable
Sep 22, 2013
BlackNovember isnt good, and it doesnt have any components i need.
What i need left for my build:
Samsung 840 EVO With desktop bundle kit
NZXT Phantom 410
HIS radeon 7950 icq
Intel Core i7 4770k
A random, hd, led, widescreen, monitor, as long as if its from Samsung, HP, or LG.
ASUS Maximus VI Hero ATX Motherboard

xIce52

Honorable
Sep 22, 2013
Someone please answer, whos active on newegg.
I really need the best discount, for the rest my computer parts, i just dont want to miss out on good deals. If i wait on cyber monday, but the deals on black friday are better, i cant time travel 3 days back in the past x.x

D

Deleted member 217926

If you want the best prices check pcpartpicker. I love newegg and have spent thousands there over the years but they are not always the cheapest place.

http://pcpartpicker.com/

Wolfshadw

Titan
Plain and simple, you won't know until it's too late. Until Newegg releases their Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals, you won't know that the components you need (or even want) are going to be on sale. That's why I recommend, if you can afford all the components now, get them now. Don't wait for deals as you may end up waiting endlessly.

-Wolf sends

philip0871

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
There is no way to answer this question. Best advice is if you see something you need on sale on BF buy it, they are not going to sale the same items 3 days later at a lower price. Ideally you want the best deals, but any discount is better than no discount so don't be afraid to buy early.

Solution