Buy now or wait until Cyber Monday?

6Eli

Honorable
Nov 2, 2013
I've been looking for a value laptop for school, music production, and light gaming (as well as regular surfing), and after a good while of searching, I've narrowed it down to a Lenovo refurb at around my $400 range (plus free shipping with a service trial):

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8558241

It has all the power I need for pretty cheap, and a year warranty in case it's a bad refurb. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and pull the trigger now, or wait to see if I can find a better one for around the same price on Cyber Monday? What are your experiences with laptop sales on that day in the past? I'm doubting that I will find much of a better deal even then, but I don't want to buy it and see a killer deal for the same price just under a month later.

6Eli

Honorable
Nov 2, 2013

Thanks for the quick reply, but I've always heard that they are almost always on the cheaper models? Still, I'm just wondering how good the discounts usually are, regardless of what tier the laptop is. This is a lower mid-range laptop for $400, so I'm wondering if I could likely get something better for the same price if I wait, or if I'll just be wasting my time.