Xbox One/PC Exclusives

Cody Odom

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
I just wanted to start a thread based on the long running personal question; Will Xbox One exclusives be like Xbox 360 exclusives in the sense that they will also be on PC. That has always been a H.U.G.E deciding factor on what console I purchase because I own a gaming PC so if I could have an Xbox 360 that has exclusives that are actually MICROSOFT exclusive *Not limited due to the Mac game Store*, or a Play Station with Strictly exclusive games *Such as "The Last Of Us", "Heavy Rain" etc* Which would you choose? Setting aside company preference.....

Sadulski

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
Well, that depends on Microsoft's intentions on controlling the gaming industry. If they were smart, which they definitely are, I would assume that it would be SOLELY ON XBOX ONE, where as if they were to take a smoother, more open minded approach, they may encorperate the ability for us fine PC gamers to download it as well.

Now, you may notice, however, that Halo Reach, Halo 4, Forza 4, Forza Horizon, and many other games, remotely recently released, are not available on PC.

Based on current intel, the following Xbox Only games are also available on PC:
* Titan Fall
and others that may not be up for sale on the Game Stop website.

I could suggest going with Xbox One, if you are in for exclusives and want to be able to connect to your Windows PC. However, if you are in for the full out HD gaming experience, it has been brought to our attention, that COD Ghosts will be in only 720P on the Xbox One, where it will be in FULL 1080P on the PS4.

It's all based on personal preference, and who you listen to. I don't sway people toward any one console, unless I am swaying them toward PC. Just think, if you had PC, you would have access to games that aren't yet available on console. Games like Diablo, Planet Side 2, World of Warcraft, Warframe, Minecraft; think about it, all games that originated on PC and is venturing their way to console.

If you need any other help, or have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Bradley

Cody Odom

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
Yeah, I'm a PC gamer myself, but if I had the opportunity to get a new console *Based on my own experience from having both an Xbox 360, and a PS3* I would without a single doubt get a PS4.

Aumshar

Honorable
Nov 22, 2013

Except that Warframe and Diablo are both available on the PS4.