Solved

Is OnTrac even good ?

So I just ordered a computer case from NewEgg and I check when they sent me an email that tracking number is available so I look and I see this weird name "OnTrac" I've never ever heard of this company before. I went on Google and look up what it is and I saw this horrible rating... :ouch: I'm I basically screwed or what... Anybody have any good or bad experiment with this company ??
25 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about ontrac good
  1. It's been good for me, only through Amazon Prime though. 2 day delivery and all I get is a knock and the guy is off running back to his van. He has to climb 3 flights of stairs and he hasn't just thrown it up to my door before like you would see in some videos. I guess that really depends on the person's mood that day. I've good experiences with them so far, although I prefer UPS.
  2. Best answer
    I don't see how they could mess it up, I mean a computer case isn't as fragile as other components
  3. Hey, my daughter works for OnTrac. Seriously. Just an overnight delivery service that only delivers in certain areas so the costs are lower for the shipper.
  4. What if you live in Oregon, how long will it take my package to arrive ?
  5. What if you live in Oregon, how long will it take my package to arrive ?
  6. What if you live in Oregon, how long will it take my package to arrive ?
  7. What if you live in Oregon, how long will it take my package to arrive ?
  8. What if you live in Oregon, how long will it take my package to arrive ?
  9. What if you live in Oregon, how long will it take my package to arrive ?
  10. What if you live in Oregon, how long will it take my package to arrive ?
  11. What if you live in Oregon, how long will it take my package to arrive ?
  12. What if you live in Oregon, how long will it take my package to arrive ?
  13. Oh dear, I think I may have press submit too many times. How do I delete it ? After all I hope my package will arrive safely
  14. You will be fine, relax. Amazon wouldn't have given them the contract without quality assurances.
  15. Should arrive about when Amazon says it should, and wow those multi-posts, I lol'ed
  16. I didn't mention this is on ebay.
  17. Oh my bad, you actually said newegg, but ebay, hmm shouldn't be more than 5 days
  18. patrick47018 said:
    Oh my bad, you actually said newegg, but ebay, hmm shouldn't be more than 5 days

Well arrive before November 7 (Hopefully)
  19. Where is it shipping from?
  20. California I believe
  21. If they get it in the mail quick enough it won't take long then since your right above California
  22. I hope so
  23. I'm sure it'll be fine :)
    Good luck
  24. Thanks
  25. No problem come back if you have any other questions
Ask a new question

Read More

Cases Computers Email