Out of the loop, buying new build advice(£650-850 budget)

jimmyfixedme

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
Hey guys, after about 6 months away from keeping track which everything that is going on in the pc world, and subsequently selling my pc, I am after a new build, after deciding my mac just doesn't do it for me!

Just looking for some opinions on what people would buy if they were getting a computer around december/january time, on the budget of £650-850. A couple of things I would like to include defiantly is a Fractal Design R4(unless someone really advises against it) and a modular psu. And I was also like to say the R280x looks good, but again, Im not in the position to really say. As for the other parts, really just looking for some good advice, such as whether on the budget you would amd or intel.

Sorry if this seems a little lazy, but I always found good advice on here that was really appreciated

I'll be using it for alot of AE, sketch up and BF4!

Anyway, thanks for reading, and even for responding if you do so, and sorry if I left out any major details, as I say, forgotten my stuff,

Finn

ganon11000

Honorable
Jul 21, 2012

This, the 770 is a great graphics card! You could replace it for a R280X if you wanted to as the R280X will be able to play BF4 on decent settings.
sig.jpg