Thermaltake Reveals Urban T21 and Urban T31 Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them a lot. I wonder if it would work for a full tower design. That simplicity I mean.

I'd like more front USB ports though. I already have 4, but having 4 USB2 and other 4 USB3 would be amazing.

Cheers!

anchyi_wei

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
for pc's to survice, manufacturers REALLY need to begin designing some new styles. this squarish look is very old and outdated. this thing looks like every other pc case out there.......the mac pro's design has me thinking about buying my first mac.

They're designed the way they are to be affordable, and fit into an ecosystem designed around these size specifications. I'm looking at my desk right now, and many others like it, designed for cases of a certain LxWxH. How dumb would it look to have a desk provide a space for the computer case, yet have it be empty, with your oddly shaped case somewhere else, like off to the side or on the floor?

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
Those spaces in a computer desk are a great place to hide a trash can or if it's enclosed you can also murder a computer, no one will ever know.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
This is Thermaltake right, so in the end it will all come down to the reviews to find out what the build quality is like, I doubt they will be any better than their usual standards and that isn't very high when we come to cases.

Fractal will still get my money on my next build I think.

blacklex

Honorable
Apr 7, 2013
I have been following these urban cases lately and I think that they are just great. They have a nice mix between that bold gaming look and also a simplistic household pc. I hope maybe to buy one of these cases in the near future when I upgrade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.