Solved

Anyone know a good site to get pc parts for a gaming pc?

I already know about newegg and amazon but i just want to know if i can get certain parts for my pc cheaper somewhere else, is there a website that sorta compares all prices from sites selling the product you're looking for? if there is such a site id really appreciate it if someone could tell me, thanks in advance!
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good site parts gaming
  1. Best answer
    www.pcpartpicker.com

    Use the search function or click on the icons at the top to find what you are looking for. It does exactly what you are asking about.

    For example, here is my motherboard listed, with all the sites and their prices
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-maximusvigene
  2. jimthenagual said:
    www.pcpartpicker.com

    Use the search function or click on the icons at the top to find what you are looking for. It does exactly what you are asking about.

    For example, here is my motherboard listed, with all the sites and their prices
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-maximusvigene


    haha! thanks, i already knew about this site but i didn't know that it would compare prices for you! I appreciate it man!
  3. brandog0 said:
    I already know about newegg and amazon but i just want to know if i can get certain parts for my pc cheaper somewhere else, is there a website that sorta compares all prices from sites selling the product you're looking for? if there is such a site id really appreciate it if someone could tell me, thanks in advance!


    PCPartPicker but Newegg and Amazon generally have the cheapest prices.
  4. sora said:
    brandog0 said:
    I already know about newegg and amazon but i just want to know if i can get certain parts for my pc cheaper somewhere else, is there a website that sorta compares all prices from sites selling the product you're looking for? if there is such a site id really appreciate it if someone could tell me, thanks in advance!


    PCPartPicker but Newegg and Amazon generally have the cheapest prices.


    +1
    Usually amazon has the best price most of the time a little better newegg.
  5. if your near a microcenter they have the best cpu prices around. usually $50 or more less than newegg
  6. Aria.co.uk is cheap
  7. ldewitt said:
    sora said:
    brandog0 said:
    I already know about newegg and amazon but i just want to know if i can get certain parts for my pc cheaper somewhere else, is there a website that sorta compares all prices from sites selling the product you're looking for? if there is such a site id really appreciate it if someone could tell me, thanks in advance!


    PCPartPicker but Newegg and Amazon generally have the cheapest prices.


    +1
    Usually amazon has the best price most of the time a little better newegg.


    Only recently has Amazon started to really compete with Newegg prices, but only for name brands. Newegg still has the best deals around if you willing to trust them for the partners they carry. My experience for refunds/rma's with Newegg have been also COMPLETELY hassle free over internet/emails. Amazon on the other hand I've always had to wait to talk to somebody to get the same kind of service/guarantee.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Amazon Hot Deals