Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Anyone know a good site to get pc parts for a gaming pc?

Last response: in Deals
November 8, 2013 10:13:32 PM

I already know about newegg and amazon but i just want to know if i can get certain parts for my pc cheaper somewhere else, is there a website that sorta compares all prices from sites selling the product you're looking for? if there is such a site id really appreciate it if someone could tell me, thanks in advance!

More about : good site parts gaming

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
November 8, 2013 10:14:44 PM

www.pcpartpicker.com

Use the search function or click on the icons at the top to find what you are looking for. It does exactly what you are asking about.

For example, here is my motherboard listed, with all the sites and their prices
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-maximusvi...
November 8, 2013 10:19:33 PM

jimthenagual said:
www.pcpartpicker.com

Use the search function or click on the icons at the top to find what you are looking for. It does exactly what you are asking about.

For example, here is my motherboard listed, with all the sites and their prices
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-maximusvi...

haha! thanks, i already knew about this site but i didn't know that it would compare prices for you! I appreciate it man!

m
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
November 9, 2013 3:58:28 PM

brandog0 said:
I already know about newegg and amazon but i just want to know if i can get certain parts for my pc cheaper somewhere else, is there a website that sorta compares all prices from sites selling the product you're looking for? if there is such a site id really appreciate it if someone could tell me, thanks in advance!

PCPartPicker but Newegg and Amazon generally have the cheapest prices.
m
l
a b 4 Gaming
November 14, 2013 6:41:05 AM

sora said:
brandog0 said:

+1
Usually amazon has the best price most of the time a little better newegg.
m
l
November 14, 2013 11:13:40 AM

if your near a microcenter they have the best cpu prices around. usually $50 or more less than newegg
m
l
November 16, 2013 6:47:45 PM

Aria.co.uk is cheap
m
l
November 17, 2013 3:04:17 AM

ldewitt said:
sora said:
brandog0 said:

+1
Usually amazon has the best price most of the time a little better newegg.

Only recently has Amazon started to really compete with Newegg prices, but only for name brands. Newegg still has the best deals around if you willing to trust them for the partners they carry. My experience for refunds/rma's with Newegg have been also COMPLETELY hassle free over internet/emails. Amazon on the other hand I've always had to wait to talk to somebody to get the same kind of service/guarantee.
m
l
!