PC Bundle worth it?

JustifyHerko

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
Hey guys, I have looked on here for a long period of time now but never actually signed up, and once i came across a PC what i was intrested in and didn't know if it was worth it Value, I knew where to come ^^ !

Anyways Here is the candy:

This ad is for a top quality custom built gaming PC. I am selling due to needing the money unfortunately. Here is the details of the PC.

Case: CM Storm Enforcer Case - has a broken piece at the front left which happened in transit (no insurance!), can be repaired if required and is purely cosmetic.

Motherboard: ASRock 890X Extreme4

Processor: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T 3.2Ghz (Can be overclocked to 3.6Ghz with ease)

CPU Cooler: H50 Corsair water cooling

RAM: 6GB

PSU: Trust True 650W

HDD: 500GB SATA

GFX: Nvidia GTX 460 Cyclone (Runs every modern game on full settings. Not had to lower any settings yet!

Extra Software: Comes pre-installed and protected with avast and google chrome, Office 2013.

Monitors: 2 Monitors included, a HP w2007v 20" Monitor which I used as my second monitor and a Technika 23" HD TV which I use as my main monitor due to it's response time and resolution.

Extras: R.A.T7 Gaming mouse, Cyborg V7 Keyboard with interchangeable backlight and Cyborg keys (one key missing), 2.1 Speak system with subwoofer, Razer Vespula mouse mat,

The missing key is a Side ( Extra gaming key ) Which wouldent effect me
All this is for £400? Is it worth it,

I know The GPU isnt too good, But i would rather have this as a project than a Over priced pc online elsewhere... ?

Thanks Herko

JustifyHerko

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013

Thank's for the quick reply, Yeah i kinda know it it good for value but i always want a second opoiun lol