Is dctsell.com legit?

jrlp

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
So I found this website: http://www.dctsell.com
From what I've seen, the prices are EXTREMELY low for their desktops. It makes me wonder if the site is a scam or not. I would like some feedback if you have used the site or if you just know of it.
All help is appreciated!

gigglebug

Reputable
Mar 5, 2014
I placed an order with them and have not received product. Scam for sure! STAY AWAY!!! They emailed me stating my order (from China) was stuck in Customs and needed $145 more to get it out of customs. They wanted me to send money to them again. I replied that they knew where it was being shipped when i placed this order. They should be used to dealing with customs and that should have been included in the price. I told them to give me shipping information and i would deal with Fed Ex myself. Gave tjem the choice of sending me money back, sending shipping info, or give me what i bought. Nothing has been done! Filed many complaints online so hope something will come of this but not holding my breath. This website is a scam and fraud. Shop somewhere else!

Janiwa

Reputable
Jul 1, 2014

Janiwa

Reputable
Jul 1, 2014
Tihs is false, i did a order but they did not send me the parcel, i payd $385 and they steel my money.

Janiwa

Reputable
Jul 1, 2014
This site is a fake, they are many thieves, made ​​a payment of $ 385 to a computer and they did not send the same product, do not buy these liars. are aware, these are thieves on the internet.

Janiwa

Reputable
Jul 1, 2014

Bookaboy

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2014
Hi jrlp!
By the looks of it, this site is a scam and I certainly would not attempt to purchase products from here (especially regarding the comments of others who have tried and subsequently failed), after looking at their 'Contact Us' page, I noticed that there was no email or phone number available to contact.
We all greatly appreciate that you have brought the matter up and we hope that a few fake 'sales' have been prevented,
Sam :)

Juanmort

Reputable
Jul 12, 2014
This is at best a poorly run company more likely they are an internet fraud operation. Major hassle, play games, don't deliver and try to keep your $. Stay very far away.