Sapphire 7970 Ghz Vapor X 3GB edition - 3 free games for 220 dollars

ice-note

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2013
About to get a 780 Ti and would like to sell my current card out soon. I am selling this for 220 dollars, shipped. I haven't overclocked it beyond maybe an hour or two. I run it on stock (yes, I know this is a terrible waste for such a strong card)

The box, the sleeve, and EVERYTHING that came with the card are going to be there. I pride myself on taking care of my stuff.

The card is currently in my rig so I took a few shots of it from inside the chassis and the box

I don't have any heatware yet, as I haven't sold anything through it and just registered the account.
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=93662

I do, however, have some Ebay selling history and you are more than welcome to ask me about that.

You will get Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed IV and Splinter Cell. And that 100 dollars off the Nvidia Shield.

If you have any questions, or if I haven't done something right, please let me know.

I bought this card late Feb/early March. I haven't registered the warranty yet, so it should still be okay.

Shipping only in the United States. sorry.

uqyj.jpg

tzzg.jpg

Solution
Just a heads up, this guy took my money via paypal and 2 days later says hes going to return it because he got a higher offer on craigslist. Not the best guy to deal with.

Workshop35

Honorable
Nov 20, 2013
Just a heads up, this guy took my money via paypal and 2 days later says hes going to return it because he got a higher offer on craigslist. Not the best guy to deal with.

Solution