Triple Monitor Setup Issues ( Brightness and Contrast )

StryderX

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
Hey everyone I had a question I just got a new GTX 770 today and I will be using it to push to three monitors until I get my second card and SLI them. My problem is this, in most all of my games the outside 2 monitors seem to not look as crisp or as bright as the center monitor.

And yes before you ask all 3 of them are the same brand, make and model, and all have the monitor settings set to the same values with the brightness and contrast and what have you.

What I really want to know is if it might be because the outside monitors are running off of DVI cords and the center monitor which looks the best is running off of a HDMI. I know they are essentially the same thing and I've never noticed that much of a difference until I kicked my new card into Surround mode, so it this the issue? And if so would simply putting an HDMI adapter on my two DVIs work or vise verse with the HDMI and a DVI adapter?

StryderX

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
Fixed it, it was in fact the inputs. The Card only has two DVIs and one HDMI out on it. So I replaced the standard HDMI with a DVI to HDMI, with the DVI end on my monitor obviously and it fixed the color issue I was having. Also calibrating the monitors via the windows calibration did help some, but it did not solve the full issue.