Closed

Moga Hero, Pro Power Controllers Charge Up Android Gaming

PowerA has a couple of new controllers that build on its previously existing lineup with a very important new feature: larger internal batteries that are also able to charge your phone, even while you play.

Moga Hero, Pro Power Controllers Charge Up Android Gaming : Read more
7 answers Last reply
More about moga hero pro power controllers charge android gaming
  1. While listing the weight is great, and stating the pro is more comfortable for people with big hands, putting a pop can or a cd in one of the photos would help us with some perspective as to the actual size of these devices. Thanks for the update, now I have to go find a store that carries these to try them out. :)
  2. I think I will still keep to my gameclip and dualshock 3
  3. Can this be used with NBA 2k?
  4. dalethepcman said:
    While listing the weight is great, and stating the pro is more comfortable for people with big hands, putting a pop can or a cd in one of the photos would help us with some perspective as to the actual size of these devices. Thanks for the update, now I have to go find a store that carries these to try them out. :)

Both controllers are photographed there with a Nexus 5, if that helps.
  5. Marcus Yam said:
    Both controllers are photographed there with a Nexus 5, if that helps.

Thanks Marcus, it does :)
  6. Doesn't change the fact that android game marketplace has had the same games for the past 2 years. Down vote me if you want, just stating my observation from owning a galaxy 1 - 4.
  7. can it hold nexus 7c?
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Smartphones