Six Peripherals From Tt eSports, Tested And Reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lackluster features... Specially the headphones. Why invest in LEDs instead of using better speakers?!

Makes no friggin' sense to me. Who is calling the shots for the quality and features of these pieces of crap?

Cheers!

Zorgon

Honorable
Nov 21, 2013
"Even before we question Tt eSports' color choice, the decision to use it on the F-keys, Enter, Shift, Alt, and Ctrl over WASD is perplexing."

Perhaps you should do some research on who the target market is for this keyboard. I didn't see a single mention of the Prime *TEAM* anywhere in your review of the G1, rather you just kept calling it "The Prime". I mean, it even shows them on the box.

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah I really like that mouse, I got one for my laptop, and I play a bunch of strategy games (and especially Civ V), and it makes playing so much easier.

Take_Out

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
The 3.5mm Headset cable attachment to the headset is a great idea, now when I get up to go get a drink an forget to take off the headset, the 3.5mm connector will detach instead of the solder joints on the inside of the headset.

Although I certainly didn't like the products myself, I was left with a bit of a feeling that the Editor REALLY didn't like them, but tried to be as objective as possible... Still, the feeling of "hate" towards those items can be felt in his writing (or he was justn in a grumpy mood =P)

priomas

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Thermaltake products are just overpriced with poor after-sale service. For gaming mouse, I would rather buy Logitech or Steelseries (though I still like razr for their ergonomics)... For gaming keyboard... I would rather go for any of Corsair, CM storm, Steelseries, Filco or Rosewill.

priomas

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Thermaltake products are just overpriced and their after-sale service is very poor. For gaming mouse, I would rather buy Logitech or Steelseries (though I still like razr for their ergonomics)... For gaming keyboard, I would rather go for any of Corsair, CM storm, Steelseries, Filco or Rosewill.

Status
Not open for further replies.