My Computer wont turn on, no Post, no nothing.

fdvc

Honorable
Nov 21, 2013
My gaming desktop was working just fine (about 2 years working without a problem), I leave for the week and when I come back its dead. It doesn't turn on, it doesn't post, it doesn't do anything. So I start trouble shooting it, removed all components except for CPU + fan, PSU, 1 RAM, one HDD, and Video Card, I manage to get it to turn on and booted up just fine. I turn it off for the night and then the next day its dead again. I've changed the PSU with a working spare one I had, I tested another CPU, and nothing still, haven't changed the RAM yet.

My system specs:
CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE
FAN: Noctua DH -D14
MOBO: Asus Sabertooth 990FX
Vid Card: EVGA GTX 560 ti
RAM: Patriot G series ‘Sector 5’ Edition 8GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 500GB
PSU: XFX 650W, dont remember specifics

Sabertooth comes with leds that warn when a component is bad, but when it booted up that one time every led was on, so I couldn't really get an idea on what specific component was bad. I think it might be the MOBO.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

mohsen_mln

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
first of all don't worry you should have 5 years of warranty, when you say it is dead you mean nothing works or your monitor does not show anything, if monitor does not get signal it can be your RAM, if you can change your memories or your you have two of them test each one

fdvc

Honorable
Nov 21, 2013

what I meant was that nothing works, not even any fan movement when I push the power button. I will try to check the RAM this weekend and see if that's the problem.