Total: 2 votes

• yes
  • 50 %
  • no
  • 0 %
  • i dont know
  • 50 %
November 22, 2013 9:48:54 AM

how can I change a file back to its normal state because I tried to use a file with java and after that most of my files turned into java files. I tried to back up but its been affected with java. This also happened with changing it with another default program.
a b $ Windows 7
November 22, 2013 10:14:28 AM

user1818 said:
how can I change a file back to its normal state because I tried to use a file with java and after that most of my files turned into java files. I tried to back up but its been affected with java. This also happened with changing it with another default program.

right click on file go to properties there change opens with you can see some recommended programs to see all programs click on drop down on other programs then select the program with which you want that and that type file to be opened.
November 22, 2013 10:22:43 AM

silentplanner said:
user1818 said:

right click on file go to properties there change opens with you can see some recommended programs to see all programs click on drop down on other programs then select the program with which you want that and that type file to be opened.

when I did that it made the most of my changed.
a b $ Windows 7
November 22, 2013 10:42:12 AM

user1818 said:
silentplanner said:
user1818 said:

when I did that it made the most of my changed.

yes because all files having that extension will be effected you can not set individual file having same extension a different program.
!