Solved

i want to format my pc what drivers or utilities for core i3-3210 should i get

hi all
i want to format my pc but it's not a brand or something like that
i have built it , what driver i must get for the prosseor and i have found one driver at intel.com
called "Intel® Iris™ and HD graphics Driver for Windows 7/8/8.1* 32"

pc specifications :
processor : intel core i3-3210 3.20Ghz
mainboard:intel DH61HO
Ram: DDR3 4 GB
Graphics : ATI Radeon 1 GB 5450
Windows 7 professional 32-bit
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about format drivers utilities core 3210
  1. Best answer
    It's odd you built a PC and don't know how to get the proper drivers, but all you would ordinarily do is go to the motherboard manufacturer's website. Alternatively, you can try a program like SlimDrivers if the OS is still installed - this should pull basically every driver on your system and with it the processor related ones.
  2. canadianvice said:
    It's odd you built a PC and don't know how to get the proper drivers, but all you would ordinarily do is go to the motherboard manufacturer's website. Alternatively, you can try a program like SlimDrivers if the OS is still installed - this should pull basically every driver on your system and with it the processor related ones.

thank you sir i really appreciate you'r help
  3. bigdata said:
    canadianvice said:

thank you sir i really appreciate you'r help

That said, I'm not a big believer in automated solutions. My suggestion would be to look on the Mobo website before trying other methods.
Ask a new question

Read More

Core Drivers Intel Format