Sony Said to Be Prepping Ultimate PS4/PS Vita Bundle for UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

deftonian

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
I think this is a good idea for Sony, as long as they price it right. With the PS4 and Vita working well together, why not sell them as a bundle? Sony actually needs to do better bundles. Microsoft is good about doing limited edition bundles and other things that really make you feel like you're getting something unique and special. I'd like to see Sony step up in that department. I don't have a Vita but I doubt it "sucks so bad". Mobile gaming is just such a huge departure from what it used to be. Everyone has a smart phone these days that acts as a mobile game console. Vita, however, gives you that little bit extra as far as games, better graphics, and with integration into the PS4, I think it's a nice option.

m32

Honorable
Apr 15, 2012
For some strange reason I want a Vita..... I know I'm just going to use it casually, but I still want it for when I'm on-the-go. I guess if I see it for $149 on Black Friday i'll get it. I'll rather save that for a r9 290 though.

s997863

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2007
what were the marketers thinking??
1. maybe get extra sales from people looking for a black wiiu mistakenly buying our bundle? (as if wiiu is selling any better. maybe it would if it actually included a gamepad smaller than the console)
2. ok so maybe no PS4 game has gotten an aggregated 90%+ rating yet, but hey there's ONE title on Vita that did!! Now you got real a reason to buy next gennnnnnn!!
3. ok so we're not gonna let you just play your PS3 disks on it for free, but you can play with your Vita while you wait for the 10$ PS4 "version" of the game to finish downloading!!!
4. that last console you bought ... well forget that! this is the ULTIMATE version. Buy this version too or you won't properly be able to enjoy the PS4 "version" of that PS3 game you played last year!!
5. use your vita to take pics of you posing with your uber-next-gen console while you wait for some actual games to be released!!!

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
You guys have no clue what you are talking about.

This IS a great bundle that I'd seriously consider.
Because PSN+ is so good at freebies for both and you only subscribe once.
Because remote play plays so well on Vita.
Because there is nothing wrong with addressing "TV is occupied" scenario.

Vita TV might be a better option with remote play second TV scenaro, but it's not yet available outside Japan to my knowledge.

And, why don't they release remote play software for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.